Announcement Regarding COVID-19
Last updated 1st June, 2020
Guardian Vault’s response to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation around the globe is guided by foremost our concern for our valued clients, staff and the wider community. This email is to provide you with some important information about how we will continue to provide our services to you in the current environment.
We take our duty of care to all associated with our businesses very seriously and our response includes making changes in the way in which we provide our services to you.
Access is by appointment only (as of 16th of March, 2020) for all services.
Guardian Vaults will remain to have access by appointment only for the foreseeable future. This is to maintain a low traffic environment to allow Guardian Vaults to service clients, minimizing the risk posed to staff and clients. The appointment conditions will still apply. Guardian Vaults will not take walk-in access. Please click below to book and appointment and see availability.
Guardian Vaults would like to reiterate that clients, if experiencing symptoms or being exposed to an individual experiencing symptoms, do not access Guardian Vaults facilities under any circumstances. All staff are held to the same standard to ensure the wellbeing of clients, staff and the wider community.
- One appointment will be permitted per lease, per day;
- Appointments will not overlap;
- Clients must adhere to staff instructions while present in the facility;
- Managers reserve the right to temporarily deny entry if they deem your entry is a high risk to other clients or our team.
- We cannot hold your appointment if you are running late;
- If you are unable to attend your appointment that you provide ample notice of the cancellation to us.
ACCESS CONDITIONS STILL APPLY
All clients must meet our existing compliance requirements.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the facility and notify the staff that you have arrived.
- Please either form a line or join the back of the line, on the street ensuring you are complying with social distancing requirements of a minimum 1.5metres distance away from the person behind and in front of you.
- The front door of the facility will remain closed at all times and access will only be permitted by a designated Staff member.
Hand sanitiser is readily available at all of our facilities. We are following guidance from the Australian Department of Health and WHO to ensure increased frequency of cleaning of our facilities throughout the day and have provided our Staff with guidance and education.
- 55 Collins Street will have adjusted opening hours, open Wednesdays 10am – 1pm, from 8th April, 2020.
- 100 Williams Street will have adjusted opening hours, open Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm, from 2nd April, 2020.
- 151 Castlereagh Street will have adjusted opening hours, open Monday to Friday 10am – 3pm, from 2nd April, 2020.
- At all facilities, Saturday hours are temporarily suspended.
Castlereagh Street and William Street facilities will maintain 10am – 3pm with no weekend hours, with the view to revert to standard operations when deemed safe by management. Collins Street will be increasing its access hours gradually over the next few months. This will be communicated directly to Collins Street clients.
Along with other businesses, if we are required to close due to Government direction for a period of time, our facilities remain at all times secure and protected. We have multiple layers of security, which function 24 hours a day regardless of whether we are open or closed. In addition to being monitored by different monitoring centres that are directly connected to the police, trained members of staff have access to our CCTV away from our offices.
Any staff member that has recently returned from Overseas are quarantined for a 14-day period and not allowed to return to work until medically cleared. Staff members have also been advised to self-isolate if they are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms.
These are unprecedented and challenging times for everyone. We would like to remind our clients that Guardian Vaults and Guardian Gold will not tolerate under any circumstances disrespectful or abusive behavior towards our staff.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we take this opportunity to express our heart-felt thanks to all the healthcare workers, local communities, and organisations around the world who are working to contain this virus.
As we navigate through this unfamiliar situation, we will remain agile, adapting with the recommendations from the relevant authorities as they become available. Let us all be mindful that every decision we make at this time may have broader impacts.
We thank all of our valued clients for their understanding, patience and support during this time.
We are experiencing a high volume of calls to all of our facilities at the moment. We kindly ask that if you are unable to get through to us via phone that you contact us via email here.
Appointments can be made via the link below. This is for all facilities.